A thought “magnetized” with emotion may be compared to a seed which, when planted in fertile soil, germinates, grows, and multiplies itself over and over again, until that one small seed becomes countless millions of seeds of the same brand!
- Stains, Sweat, and Sunscreen: Tackling Summer’s Toughest Stains
- Summer Wardrobe Essentials: Caring for Delicate Fabrics
- The Perfect Fit: Summer Alteration Tips for a Flawless Look
- Summer Fabric Care Guide: Keep Your Clothes Fresh with Art’s Dry Cleaners
- Have you thought about the garments in your closet that need alterations?