From The Napoleon Hill Foundation Archives: In what direction are you headed? Toward success? Or, are you floating around in failure? By narrowing down one’s focus to a definite major purpose, coupled with desire, a positive mental attitude and action, a person becomes better positioned to succeed. Remember, you must have a destination in mind. Without it, you will drift aimlessly, accomplishing little in life.
- Stains, Sweat, and Sunscreen: Tackling Summer’s Toughest Stains
- Summer Wardrobe Essentials: Caring for Delicate Fabrics
- The Perfect Fit: Summer Alteration Tips for a Flawless Look
- Summer Fabric Care Guide: Keep Your Clothes Fresh with Art’s Dry Cleaners
- Have you thought about the garments in your closet that need alterations?